Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Brag Time!!

Jerrick getting his Citizenship Award

Daesh loves her picture taken! Can you tell?
Shan and all the first graders on the straight A honor roll


Daesha with her reflections award



So I am going to brag about my children! We have had a busy couple of weeks. Last Friday Daesha won 3rd place in music for her piano song for refelections. This was pretty good because she basically finished writing the notes and then I recorded her playing the song. She titled it "Wow, I am so lucky". Then on Monday I went to the school because they were announcing the Honor Roll and Citizenship awards for the first trimester. Daesha and Shandra were on the straight A honor roll and Jerrick made it on the A-B honor roll. Daesha and Jerrick also received citizenship awards for their classes. Yeah! I am proud of them!!!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

You're doing a good job with your kids, they are all great!

K and K and kids said...

You have great kids...it is ok to brag once in a while!!!