Friday, June 20, 2008

Salt Lake City Trip






We had a great time visiting with all the family in SLC! We were able to do a lot of fun things, actually John and the kids were able to do a lot of fun things while I was laying in bed with the stomach flu. John, Daesha, Jerrick, Shandra, and grandma went to the coppermine( I forget the name) and they brought back some copper souvenirs . They all went to Lagoon on Friday and of course they had a great time. The kids took advantage of the fact that I wasn't there and went on some rides that I wouldn't have let them go on, but John thought they were fine on the rides. I almost had a heart attck when Shan told me some of the rides she went on, but they came home safe and healthy!

4 comments:

Half a dozen Gregersens said...

I have to laugh about Lagoon. Last year I bought Sawyer and me Lagoon passes (I lived in Layton before I meet Mike and moved here)and I couldn't believe some of the rides my four year old wanted to ride. They made me want to throw up. Kids love them. Hope you are feeling better.

Gerilyn said...

I'm sorry you got sick on your trip! No fun. We are going to Lagoon next week. I've never been, so we'll see how it goes!

K and K and kids said...

That stinks that you were sick on your trip...so much for rest and relaxation. Too bad you missed out on Lagoon. We are going to Lagoon next week too...maybe we will see Gerilyn there.

Sherrie said...

I'm so sorry you were sick that stinks!!! I was laughing when I was reading about the rides. I'm glad your kids and hubby had so much fun. I hope you are feeling better!!!!