Sunday, May 3, 2009

Backyard Camp-Out







On Friday the kids decided they wanted to sleep in the backyard, so John drove his truck back there and they slept in the back of the truck. I was up all night worried about if they were cold, scared, or having a hard time, but of course they loved it and said they got a great nights sleep. Kids can sleep anywhere....I am so jealous. Needless to say Saturday I was very tired cause I slept on the couch with the window open and only went outside about 10 times. The dogs loved having the kids out there and that was the quietest night from them too!

3 comments:

K and K and kids said...

Crazy kids! What it is about sleeping outside? I don't get it. My kids BEG to sleep on the trampoline. I will take my comfy bed over sleeping under the stars any day!

Gerilyn said...

That is so funny. Those are memories they won't ever forget! I'll have to do that with my kids, except I'll lock the doors so they can't get back in the house!

Sherrie said...

Looks like fun!! My kids tried that a few weeks ago but didn't make it all night long!!!! Fun memories. The three youngest were left outside so we had to bring them inside!!! Then we all got sleep!!!!