Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shandra's 7th Birthday
















singing happy birthday to Shan, at least the cake was a cute little gymnast!












Jerrick trying to pin the ribbon on the gymnast







Shandra and Maizy playying Queen of the Beam








Wow! Hard to believe my baby turned 7 years old! Shandra requested a gymnastics party this year because she loves doing gymnastics, anyway I ordered a bunch of neat gymanstics jewelry, party supplies, stickers , games and pinata for her party on April 20th, and none of it showed up for her party on the 17th, so I was a bit stressed and had to send John to a party store in Vegas and they didn't have anything related to gymnastics. I had to put together decorations and made up a pin the ribbon on the gymnast poster really fast Friday night! Shandra had a great time at her party with her friends! They played a musical chair game but instead of chairs I had pictures on the floor of different gymnastic poses, and whoever was on the pose that I pulled out of a can was the one that was out, then came the queen of the beam, pin the ribbon on the gymnast, and the best part the pinata! It was fun to have all Shan's friends over and she even invited one boy, Elijah, for Jerrick! I don't know if Elijah had fun, but Jerrick was very happy! I think everyone had a good time and I am very grateful that Shan isn't like me and she didn't even care that her party supplies didn't show up. I had to admit that John was right that the party wasn't about everything matching, which was a very hard thing to do!!

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Wow! You have such amazing parties at your house!!