Saturday, May 2, 2009

May Day Dance

GrOoVy
She's thrilled! their teacher told them to act cocky.. not too hard for 4th graders!

He's actually smiling!






My Hawaiian guy




Can you find Shandra?





She hated holding hands with the boys! I will remind her in a few years!!!






getting ready to go onstage! My cute little Giraffe







Jerrick was in the groovy spirit! Daesha not so much!








Curled Hair! A miracle! Thank you Ashley!!!!









So last night was the annual May Day Dance and I had a great time watching all the kids perform. Shan's first grade class were animals and performed to "I Like to Move It, Move It!" Shan was a cute giraffe!!! Jerrick was next and the second graders performed to "Hawaiian Roller Coaster" I had the cutest board shorts for Jerrick to wear but he didn't want to wear shorts with flowers on them! Oh well he still looked cute and even though he hates performing he did a great job! Daesha and the fourth graders were the finale of the evening they performed to "Staying Alive" Daesha hated her very green shirt and told me it was atrocious, but I think she looked cute and I had other funky outfits I wanted to get but knowing her conservative attitude I spared her! enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments: