Saturday, May 2, 2009

My little Scout







Jerrick and John had their first pine wood derby race in April! Jerrick got an award for best paint job which I find hilarious because they were finishing the painting as we were driving to the competition. Nothing like waiting till the last minute even though I bought the car March 1st! I told Jerrick this was a lesson in procrastinating, but it was a wasted lesson ! Daesha's actitivity Day girls are having a race on May 12th and so far her and John haven't started on her car. I'm sure they will start on the 10th! Jerrick really loves going to scouts each week and he had to talk his dad into going on the father/son campout last Friday! They had a great time but they slept in the back of John's truck instead of a tent and I thought that was kinda cheating but they had a great time even though they had to get up early and get back for baseball games.

No comments: